This is a famous quote from my childhood. It is so good, I am using it now on my 7 yr old who routinely forgets that we eat - and always have - at 8am, noon and 6pm. What brings it to mind at the moment is an article I just saw on Mark Spitz.
Apparently he DID need a special invitation and is bitching that he didn't get it. Dude, buy a plane ticket and shut up.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At our house it was "what are you waiting for? A written invitation?" I still say that at least once a day. :)
Sometimes I'll be waiting for a car in front of me to make a left turn or something, with no oncoming traffic in sight, and I'll blurt out "Does the motherfucker have to be engraved?!?"
I don't have the road rage, though. Not at all.
Oooh...that's a good one, Mike! Once I tell Devin, that's gonna be his new favorite. And shit.
Post a Comment