Friday, April 13, 2007

stick wars!



A wonderful piece of art work that came home from my son's class...

6 comments:

Karla said...

Are the others shooting guns? Nice picture.

dawn said...

They are the storm troopers, of course they are shooting guns!

Personally, it is the big smiles on everyone's face but Vader's that I like...

Karla said...

I love it, boys draw so much different then girls.

Jege (Jen) said...

You should see my "deer hunting" series that I drew at about the same age as S. And the Star Wars ships collection. And the last time I checked, I was a girl.

Karla said...

I have a 7 year old girl and all she draws are hearts, flowers and rainbows, that is where the comparison came from...

dawn said...

Oh man, if it isn't Star Wars, it is lego and if it isn't Lego it is Hot Wheels. His other favorite (and this really deserves its own post) is the Titanic. In full sinking mode. Complete with guys falling off the ship. So nice...