Hart to Hart. Fabulous theme song. Robert Wagner. 1979. I really, really want to love everything about it, and yet I have ONE BIG PROBLEM. They are millionaires with the absolute worst taste.
I can forgive the clothes. I can forgive the hair and make up. I can't forgive the ridiculously ugly house. Or the STATION WAGON (even if it is one of their 3 cars along with a Ferrari and a Mercedes). Yes, they have Max, but that's it. And he's old! In one episode, my hand to god, Jonathon was woken up by and answered his own door buzzer at 2am. Um, you do realize you have money, right? A lot of money. You should pay someone to do that. Really. It's ok. Matter of fact, IT'S ENCOURAGED.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what is Max anyway? The butler? Why isn't he answering the door?
Max. Wasn't he the chauffeur? And the cook? But apparently not the phone/buzzer answerer...
I think I am just dumb founded that you are STILL watching this show!!!
Post a Comment