he should count himself lucky that he doesn't live in this house. You should see some of the brown goopy crap that Matt makes in the crock pot. One time I told him it looked like cowboy food. Big pot of beans and meat.
Speaking of beans and meat firing up the AC, my family has ALL been living that reality thanks to going out for BBQ last night for E's birthday. Thank god for working bathroom vents...
5 comments:
the little ingrates...
Oh man, he lives in FEAR of the crock pot now. And I have only used it twice!
he should count himself lucky that he doesn't live in this house. You should see some of the brown goopy crap that Matt makes in the crock pot. One time I told him it looked like cowboy food. Big pot of beans and meat.
MMM beans and meat, that would fire up the ol' AC.
Speaking of beans and meat firing up the AC, my family has ALL been living that reality thanks to going out for BBQ last night for E's birthday. Thank god for working bathroom vents...
Post a Comment