Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i lasted 6 and a half years...

And then I caved. I am not proud of it either. Today I bought my son shoes that light up.

I must go get drunk now.

7 comments:

Karla said...

I actually bought light up flip flops for a girl, pretty cute but broke after about a week...

dawn said...

We made it through his first tball game with the light up shoes and as far as I am concerned, everything else is gravy...

Lisa said...

in my opinion, the lights are not the biggest problem here. It is the CHARACTER aspect of the dang shoes. If my son sees them and says that Sebastian has some so he should be allowed some, there will be hell to pay!

Karla said...

OK, went to Target to get my son some new shoes after weeks of him saying his shoes were on the wrong feet, he would take them off as soon as we put them on, oh how frustrating was that! Well...because they were too small,duh! Being the good Mom i am I finally checked them and they were way too small. Mom of the year award on that one. So we went to Target, what did he spy, Buzz Light Year freakin light up shoes! Would not leave the isle with out the GD shoes! Now we are the proud owner of the light up shoes. But as my hubby and I discussed, if it gets the kid dressed and shoes on in the morning... money well spent!

Lisa said...

good point.

Karla said...

It is all about getting out of the house in the morning!

dawn said...

I have to agree. It was ridiculous to spend the money but now that I have, it is amazing how happy one pair of shoes can make a 6 yr old boy.