We have recently come into the posession of my brother-in-law's old Masters of the Universe action figures. Ah, bad 80's cartoons, but that's another post for another day...
Of course we had to go online to see just who we had because even though I watched the show (dude, He-Man was totally ripped!), for the life of me I couldn't figure what the characters we had were. Thanks to the beauty of fan-geeks in cyberspace, we did manage to track them down and I am here to tell you, they have the stupidest names EVER. To prove it, I am harkening back to an old favorite website of mine, German or Lesbian, to bring you my own version:
Masters of the Universe or Sex Toy! (Answers are in the comments.)
Fisto
Bedrock
Scorpion
Tung Lashor
Ram Man
Rimba
Extendar
Sintillator
Leech
Manteena
Pulsar
Roboto
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fisto MotU(Masters of the Universe)
Bedrock ST(Sex Toy)
Scorpion ST
Tung Lashor MotU
Ram Man MotU
Rimba ST
Extendar MotU
Sintillator ST
Leech MotU
Manteena MotU
Pulsar ST
Roboto MotU
http://castlegrayskull.org/hm-figures.shtml
http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/
Post a Comment