
I have noticed that after particularly messy meals (and to be honest, they are ALL particularly messy since she thinks she needs to "help" the spoon get to her mouth these days), my daugher can be caught sucking on her shirt later in the day. Of course this doesn't work for all outfits, but it does remind me of my older sister's baby blanket that had a Luden's Throat Drop embedded in it that she would continue to suck on from time to time...
4 comments:
Lisa had a blankie? That's so cute!!!
I too had a disgustingly dirty blankie.
Oh my god! She still as it?? That thing was threadbare the last time I saw it YEARS ago. Seriously. The only thing really holding it together was that damn Luden's cough drop...
I really do think that maybe 5-7 years ago I actually parted with my "mud-pie". It was not only threadbare, I think it was really just threads. And I haven't run across it in all the packing, so it must be gone.
I still have my blankie. It's tucked away in the closet somewhere, but I still have it.
And Lisa, how goddamn cute is the name "mud-pie"???? I love it!
Post a Comment