Friday, February 02, 2007

I could almost make a meal out of this crap...

So, this morning I had keyboard issues. By that I mean my keyboard died. Now, for some wacky reason we have 3 extra keyboards floating around the house (kind of like having spare lightbulbs I guess, but they take up a lot more room), and I found a replacement that works. The replacement, however, is dirty. Not a big deal. Virtually everything in my house at the moment is dirty. I made the mistake of turning it over and shaking the keyboard to try to clean it.

HOLY CRAP.

Crumbs. Lint. Chunks. Lint. Globs. Lint. And that's not even taking into account the various liquid stains that can't physically fall off the keyboard. I am quite frankly surprised a half eaten bagel and a bag of chips didn't fall out of this thing. I have seen less stuff come out of my toaster every 5 years when I clean that...

That said, I guess I am off to clean my house.

2 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

I am DYING to shake my keyboard, but I don't dare.

dawn said...

DON'T!!!! As soon as I can I will post the picture I took of the dead keyboard with keys removed.

**shudder**