Monday, February 27, 2006

week 36 of 40



Mmmmm, stretch marks....

6 comments:

eM said...

Your stretch 'mark' is soo not bad! And honestly, in ealier pix, it wasn't visible at all, so it's likely that you will get back to perfect skinny tummy sans visible marks post-munchkin-housing!

dawn said...

Believe me, most of the marks are covered by my arms as they are right above my hips. And there are plenty of them. Plus I have some lovely tiger-stripe like ones on the boobs. Ah, the joys of pregnancy...

Jege (Jen) said...

Hey em:

Dawn chased Devin around on Saturday, threatening to touch him with her belly. Good LORD, was it hysterical. Devin really is afraid of pregnant bellies. Perfect payback for him chasing the cats around with the Darth Vader mask.

dawn said...

You know, that was the most fun I have had with the belly all pregnancy. Gonnna have to do that more often while I can...

eM said...

Damn! I wish we would be in Portland b4 baby! Good for you, Dawn--how fun :)

dawn said...

It's just good clean fun...