Yay--big belly!!!!Is that the head at the top or the feet? How are you feeling? Still on bedrest?
I am finally free of bedrest! Wahoo! And for the past few weeks, it has been hanging out with its head down and feet up which means I get to chace lots of elbows, feet and knees around...
Sweet! That's awesome :) I can just start seeing the pookette move now. Last night Dyl and I just stared at it for a while. It's really f'ing weird!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay--big belly!!!!
Is that the head at the top or the feet?
How are you feeling? Still on bedrest?
I am finally free of bedrest! Wahoo! And for the past few weeks, it has been hanging out with its head down and feet up which means I get to chace lots of elbows, feet and knees around...
Sweet! That's awesome :)
I can just start seeing the pookette move now. Last night Dyl and I just stared at it for a while. It's really f'ing weird!!!
Post a Comment