Tuesday, March 22, 2005

sebastianisms...

Everyone always said I should write these down....

-Corky! (Crikey- the British slang term)
-Keetch (????- this is something he has completely made up, it refers to his Sears magazine of toys that came out around Christmast one year that I was stupid enough to pick up at the store and take home)
-Bravedigger (Gravedigger - a monster truck for those not in the know...)
-popstickle (popsickle)
-reesen's peanut butter cup (reeses peanut butter cup)
-mapkin (napkin)
-strawl (straw)
-vomitive (when just plain vomit won't do)
-mants (pants - especially cute when shouted in a panicked little voice cause his pants have fallen down his tiny little butt)
-this is the best I never had! (a delightful mix of the 2 phrases "best ever" and "never had any better")
-It was that good of a day... (as in, what a good day)
-exhauster (tailpipe)

(this post will be updated as I remember more)

3 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

I am still fond of the Sebastianisms from his earlier days:

Debbin (Devin)
Sisa (Lisa)
Rassie (Lassie)

Lisa said...

I like "light industrial development" Oh wait, he got that right...

Lisa said...

How about:
big uck (big truck)
gar-big uck (garbage truck)