Ok, any body who isn't a girl, stop reading. This post contains info about periods.
Was innocently walking down my local Fred Meyer "feminine hygeine" aisle last week and did an Elaine "Get Out!". There was something there, on the top shelf and almost out of reach yet still THERE that was not a pad or tampon. Yes, the cup. I had absolutely no idea such things existed. God bless the shot since I haven't had a period in almost 4 years. Now, as I embark on the should-I-or-shouldn't-I question of child #2, I find myself needing these products again. Gotta tell ya, after one day I am sold on the cup. Ordered my own Diva cup online last night and can't wait for my next period to try out the real thing. Did you actually see that? I said I can't wait till my next period. Never before, and never again....
www.divacup.com
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I actually know a woman who uses the cup! She swears by it, but I don't relish the idea of shoving a yarmulke up there. Just seems wrong.
If you can do the OB tampon thing, you can do the cup.
I'm just waiting for the OB "gun" applicator, where you load up your desired absorbency of tampon, stand 50 feet away, and have someone fire it at you.
ew...I think this is freaky and weird! no way with a cup. What do you do, just empty it in the toilet and re-insert? gross.
I am sticking to the tried and true:
Stick With What You Know, No Matter How Wrong And Inefficient It May Be!
To each his own but I gotta tell ya, I am absolutely loving the no string thing. A whole day without having to worry about sneaking around with a tampon is so worth it.
But that is why you get OB and wear jeans. You can fit between 3 & 5 (depending on absorbency) in that handy little 5th pocket on a pair of levis...
Post a Comment