Sunday, February 20, 2005
spiderman - nobody knows who you are...
Except everyone by the end of the movie Spiderman 2. Now, I love Sam Raimi and there are some truly stellar moments in this movie (not much is better than seeing Spidy take the elevator), BUT STILL I found it incredibly annoying how suddenly everyone gets to see that it is Tobey Maguire (or, if you must, Peter Parker) who is Spiderman. Whatever happened to super hero secret identities??? Is nothing sacred anymore? Do I get to squeeze the Charmin without rebuke now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Demonic Charmin, I rebuke you!!!! Devil get out!!! Praise be to....praise be to....well, shit.
Let's go to Italy!!!!!!
Ah, Italy... But will Tobey Maguire still look like kd lang?
This is totally unrelated to Spiderman, but last night I watched the "Sex and the City" episode where Samantha says that Miranda's newborn is an asshole.
God, I love that show!
Post a Comment