Friday, February 11, 2005

kids are amazing...

The go from healthy to sick to healthy in a matter of hours. Seriously, if I was puking my guts out in the morning, I sure as hell am not going to be bouncing around the house as of 6 asking what's for dinner.

After 8 hours he is feeling better and I have post traumatic stress syndrome thinking of everything I have touched and cleaned throughout the day.

3 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

Dawnie Pawnie Wawnie, You know what would make you feel better? And no, I'm not talking about good old headboard-thumping sex. Margaritas and some bad 80's movies!!! oh, and a little chloroform on S's pillow.... :)

dawn said...

i love you, jege! Turns out all i needed was a cocktail and a bad movie. almost exactly what you prescribed. damn you are good!

Jege (Jen) said...

Okay, I HAD to tell the "Sebastian barfing in your eye" story to Devin. He didnt stop laughing for like 20 minutes. And all through the rest of the afternoon, he'd all of a sudden explode into a mini outburst of giggling. I think you made his day.