Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh, Jonas Brothers. You try so hard!


There is just so much to be said, and so little nap time to do it in...
For some reason, every time I see these guys, I bust out laughing. They have somehow managed to out Flock of Seagulls the Flock of Seagulls guy with their "natural" hair. And look how well they are rockin' their very practiced Blue Steel poses. I just can't take them seriously and THEN I heard them sing. I am sorry, but if you are going to cover Aha's Take On Me, you'd best bring it. And at best, they sucked it.
I cringe for the day my kids start listening to the radio...

4 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

Who the fuck are the Jonas Brothers?!!

Jege (Jen) said...

I just figured it out; they must be the new, upbeat, less-controversial version of Hanson. The political leanings, and homoerotic undertones of "mmmmBOP" are no longer appropriate for our nation's youngsters.

dawn said...

You got it in one, Jege.

http://www.jonasbrothers.com/

dawn said...

The youngest one? The one of the left? Is just turning 16. No wonder his Blue Steel sucks the worse of all 3. I had just gotten contacts at 16 and was FINALLY coming out of that nasty jr high phase...