Remember that scene? Where the short old lady who plays the organ (the same creepy old lady with salt and pepper bun who was in Poltergeist?) walks down the aisle just before the wedding of Sam's sister and her shoe squeaks with every step? That's me.
Is there anything more annoying? I have already lived with it for YEARS because I love the shoes and am too cheap to buy different ones. My husband swears he can fix the squeak (surpise, surprise) but I have to go pester my neighbor (who is a nurse) for a needle. I will keep everyone posted on whether or not injecting olive oil into the sole of a shoe will cure a squeak. If not, I will squeak and leak oil. So attractive...
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I DO remember the organist!!! She was also in Poltergeist, and seriously creeped my shit out.
Wait, INJECTING OLIVE OIL?!!!!!!
Yup. That's his big solution to my squeaky shoe problem. The shoes are old enough that I am game to try anything...
Post a Comment