I think it is time to retire the poor soles....
I absolutely agree. And do you know what REALLY drives me nuts about those sad old birks? Those are the shoes he wears to work on the basement remodel. He might as well wear cardboard for all the protection they give him...
as if a)wearing Birkenstocks wasn't bad enouch. b)they are paint splattered and duct taped, and c)he wears them with SOCKS!
oh yea - good pun, Karla
I thought the pun was funny....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think it is time to retire the poor soles....
I absolutely agree. And do you know what REALLY drives me nuts about those sad old birks? Those are the shoes he wears to work on the basement remodel. He might as well wear cardboard for all the protection they give him...
as if a)wearing Birkenstocks wasn't bad enouch. b)they are paint splattered and duct taped, and c)he wears them with SOCKS!
oh yea - good pun, Karla
I thought the pun was funny....
Post a Comment