A bikini. I am fondling my backfat and paunch in envy.
MEN to the fondling of the backfat and paunch.... today the low in Iowa was -4 degrees, the high was 2degrees. So enjoy your damn bikini!!!
Ladies, it is fucking fantastic. So glad I don't have to come home yet, cause I am so not ready...
Enjoy the sun, the drinks, the warm/hot weather, the drinks, the no kid responsibility and the drinks!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A bikini. I am fondling my backfat and paunch in envy.
MEN to the fondling of the backfat and paunch.... today the low in Iowa was -4 degrees, the high was 2degrees. So enjoy your damn bikini!!!
Ladies, it is fucking fantastic. So glad I don't have to come home yet, cause I am so not ready...
Enjoy the sun, the drinks, the warm/hot weather, the drinks, the no kid responsibility and the drinks!!!
Post a Comment