USA:
So, I had an AMAZING trip to Cancun. Truly. But in the back of my mind while dozing in the sun with a mojito in hand was the vague notion that there was no way I wasn't going to have to pay for all the sunshine and laziness somehow. I hate it when I am right.
I came back to pink eye. I came back to a possible water line break. I came back to 30 degrees. I came back to cooking and laundry and cleaning. I came back and sliced my hand. And this morning, the topper, school was 2 hours late.
Ah, karma.
5 comments:
OH but you will always have Cancun! When us poor slobs lived in the sub zero temps, snow, wind chills and ice....
What does 70 degrees feel like?
I cannot remember.....
I will always have Cancun and I cherish every tequila-hazed moment...
Shit, I can't even remember what 70 degrees feels like and I only moved across the country!
You'll have a chance to remember in July when it finally warms up here...
The sad thing though, you have to wait until July!
Post a Comment