I have to start by saying that even with 6 loads of laundry, can and bottle recycling and a trip to the grocery store, what a MARVELOUS day! Yes, the first day back in school after winter break for my son. Heavenly. That said...
We walked home from school today as usual. After all the whining about walking and not getting to have a playdate and having to wear something on his ears, my son finally settled in to tell me all about the crappy animated Star Wars thing he and his father watched a few days ago. Basically, he is droning on and on and I am pretty much not paying attention at all but smiling and nodding appropriately.
Finally it comes to my attention that Charlotte is muttering something as she is taking in the story from her stroller. And I have to catch myself from busting out laughing when I realize what she is saying.
"And then. And then. And then. And then."
Which is pretty much every other word out of my son's mouth because that is exactly how kids tell the plot of any story.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God love a little sarcastic toddler girl! You go Charlotte! I love it!!!
Post a Comment