Ok, weekly belly shots should at least mean a weekly post on the blog. I am off of strict bed rest and on to extremely limited activity which means I no longer have to count the minutes I am standing. Ah, progress....
Bless you. I was feeling good about how I looked until bedrest at which point I swear my ass and thighs have just spread like honey in the microwave...
Oh puhlease!! If you had anywhere near a normal amount of body fat, there is no way you would publish that picture on the internet. You are just fishing for compliments. Stop it you skinny whore!
6 comments:
Looks like you swallowed a basketball, that's all. Just skinny little Dawn with a round tummy.
Bless you. I was feeling good about how I looked until bedrest at which point I swear my ass and thighs have just spread like honey in the microwave...
NAH! You look good. And you're STILL skinnier than me, you bitch. :)
You sweet talker...
Oh puhlease!! If you had anywhere near a normal amount of body fat, there is no way you would publish that picture on the internet. You are just fishing for compliments. Stop it you skinny whore!
(how was that? good use of the word, whore?)
That was a perfect use of the word whore! Nice job.
Post a Comment