Wednesday, April 13, 2005

thank you and good night...

Well, I have now read it all when it comes to romance. I just finished a story where the central plot centered around (and I do mean "around" - bah dum bum) a breast reduction surgery. Yes, you read that correctly, a breast reduction surgery. That was all the author could come up with to derail the tenderhearted young people in Minneapolis in the mid-80's. Adding insult to injury to this dear reader comes the addition of the woman being a virgin at 25 and living with her parents. Did I mention she was an elementary music teacher? Not enough? How about the guy being 2 years younger? And wants to be a dj? And oh yes, the the piece de resistance, the continued musical references to some of the crappiest music (in my humble opinion) to come out of the 80's. They go to a Journey concert for cripes sake.

Ah, the time spent reading that could have been put to more useful things. Like organizing my dresser....

No comments: