Friday, January 08, 2010

on the 12th day of christmas...

My true love gave to me, MY INTERNET ACCESS BACK! Complete with an industrial firewall to kick any future trojan's ass. Shouldn't a Trojan, by modern definition, be protecting me by providing a barrier to unwanted intruders???? Not the other way around???? Fucking computer hackers...
I have been battling a computer virus for about 6 weeks now and am hoping against hope that I am cured. I may still have the sniffles, but I just can't stay in bed anymore. That said, I am hoping to burst forth with over a month's worth of crap that has been rattling around in my head beginning with the very picture I was dying to post when the computer blew up. It's of my husband's uncanny ability to continue using things even after Al Gore would have tossed them out. Exhibit A was the duct tape sandals.

Exhibit B is this:
 
That, my friends, is the saddest jig saw in all the land. The base plate broke off the bottom BUT HE WOULD NOT BE DENIED HIS TOOL. Nor would he go buy a new one so armed with some wood and a few tubes of epoxy, he "fixed" it.

No comments: