What she meant, obviously, was "I am bored", but God bless the 3 yr old for calling it like it is. I could only nod and agree that yes, yes she was indeed boring.
Oh, Nickity Tickity. We still use his mispronunciation of ridiculous. If we come across something that is one step beyond ridiculous it becomes "ree-dic-ooo-us". As much as I love when they say things correctly, I always miss the silly ways they used to say them...
gappygip is a Kateism.... Not Nickism. We still call it that, my poor kids will ask for chap stick and I will say you want WHAT? they sigh.... gappygip. love it!
6 comments:
When my son was that same age he would say about the same thing...too funny.
Oh, Nickity Tickity. We still use his mispronunciation of ridiculous. If we come across something that is one step beyond ridiculous it becomes "ree-dic-ooo-us". As much as I love when they say things correctly, I always miss the silly ways they used to say them...
We still say that as well...
ree dic ooo us. "Nuse to" aka use to.
Uh, Karla, what about "gappygip"?
gappygip is a Kateism.... Not Nickism. We still call it that, my poor kids will ask for chap stick and I will say you want WHAT? they sigh.... gappygip. love it!
I thought it was "chappy gip?"
Post a Comment