Saturday, June 13, 2009

better living through chemistry

Ok, I am as blase about the environment as the next guy, even in Portland. My father lamented about the amount of hair spray and diet coke I consumed as a child and I pretty much laughed it off with a hearty, 16 yr old "yeah, but at least I will look go when I go!" attitude.

Now, sure, I buy hormone free milk so my daughter doesn't grow breasts at 4 and I try to buy organic because it is better for the environment but nothing REALLY freaked me out. Until the eggs.

Yes, the incredible, edible egg. Lately I have taken to eating a few egg whites as part of my breakfast and I have to tell you, statistically there just CAN'T BE THAT MANY EGGS WITH DOUBLE YOLKS. Can there? Cause that's just freaky. I haven't seen the movie "7th Sign" in a while, but double yolks has got to be up there as number one or number 2...

No comments: