I have a 5 year boy, we consider him a kid and a half! There are days where i have kissed my last nerve good bye!!!
I SWEAR she had pms the past few days. Can 2 yr old girls get pms? Something funky was going on and my last nerve got a front row seat...
my daughter gets crabby and emotional the week i am pms'ing, strange! But yes, i would say she is pms'ing if you are.... SUCKS!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have a 5 year boy, we consider him a kid and a half! There are days where i have kissed my last nerve good bye!!!
I SWEAR she had pms the past few days. Can 2 yr old girls get pms? Something funky was going on and my last nerve got a front row seat...
my daughter gets crabby and emotional the week i am pms'ing, strange! But yes, i would say she is pms'ing if you are.... SUCKS!
Post a Comment