Apparently, when I drink, I tend to say "That's Fantastic!". A lot. I was informed that it is one way my husband can tell just how much I have had to drink. More specifically, if we are at a party, it's at the point I start spouting multiple "That's Fantastic!"s that E decides, wow, it's really time to go home.
The funny thing is, I hadn't noticed that I was doing it. I would never have pegged that phrase as a drunken tell. Or as something I would spout at parties in general.
As for it telling just how drunk I am? Let's just say, if you are ever drinking with me, and you here me say it, keep drinking. If you hear me say it in German? Wow, it's really time to go home.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm hurt that I have never heard you say "That's fantastic!" in german.
I try very hard not to get to that point. The hangovers are painful AND THEN factor in the 7 and 2 yr olds...
I just heard Charlotte tell Sebastian that something was "Fantastic!" on the drive home today. I really must say it more than I ever imagined...
Post a Comment