So, there are 2 naughty things I have done since vacationing in the midwest.
1) I am riding bikes without a helmet.
It reminds me of my youth. Bike helmets were for total nerds and you never had to worry about fucking up your hair - and believe me, there was a LOT of hair to fuck up in the late 80's.
2) I am throwing things away.
Yes, my own inner Al Gore is cringing inside but my inner George Bush is thrilled to be throwing away aluminum cans. I am sorry, but it is freeing. Which is just totally pathetic. I mean, my biggest bad girl thing lately is throwing away garbage vs recycling??? I may have dodged the mom hair style bullet, but I am still getting old and it's showing...
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, Aurelia Iowa doesn't even have an option for recycling. You HAVE to throw everything away. It was weird. (and a little bit fun)
That's how I felt in Waukee. They may have recycling, but our wonderful brother certainly isn't contributing.
Post a Comment