Tuesday, February 26, 2008
what up the "holiday" lights, people?
Seriously. It's the end of February. You can't even call them Valentine's lights anymore. You've gone beyond lazy to just plain pathetic. Take them down and get some real lighting for your yard. I even have a neighbor that has them on during the day still. I am waiting for my husband to turn eco-terrorist on them for the blatant waste of energy -and won't THAT be a fun thing to blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok.... I still have my lights up
b-u-t... we have had snow on the ground since December 1st! Then sub zero weather.... When the thaw hits they will be down.
HOWEVER... we do not light them!!
Oh man, I am talking about the people who still turn theirs on. And given that it was in the upper 50's last weekend, these people have NO excuse.
OH yeah... If I had 50 degree weather these deco's would have so been down by now!
This past weeekend was 62 degrees and sunny.... Christmas lights are down. Sunday night rain/snow and we again have 4 fresh inches of snow on the ground!
Well congrats on the lights being down. I have taken a count and within my block alone there are 3 houses that have theirs outside up and running 24/7. So much for Portland being "green."
They must not be born and raised Portlanders.
Post a Comment