Me,personally I prefer mom to mama, mama sounds to close to Grandma. Or reminds me of that annoying show Mama's Family.
I don't mind mom either except it sounds so grown up coming from her. And I absolutely will not answer to "mommy."
No mommy? I remember when E said hey mom for the first time, it is sad to see your little girl grow up!
I still call my mom "mommy"!
Jege! You are alive! Thank god, I was beginning to worry...Yeah, not sure what it is about mommy, but it just makes my skin crawl.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Me,personally I prefer mom to mama, mama sounds to close to Grandma. Or reminds me of that annoying show Mama's Family.
I don't mind mom either except it sounds so grown up coming from her. And I absolutely will not answer to "mommy."
No mommy? I remember when E said hey mom for the first time, it is sad to see your little girl grow up!
I still call my mom "mommy"!
Jege! You are alive! Thank god, I was beginning to worry...
Yeah, not sure what it is about mommy, but it just makes my skin crawl.
Post a Comment