Wednesday, February 20, 2008
men and dishes
I am constantly amazed at what my husband will put into the dishwasher actually expecting it to get clean. Last night he outdid himself. Better than the pasta spoon. Better than the garlic press. Even better than the skillet. The roasting pan. Granted, it was the small roasting pan and it was used for carrots. But there ain't no way that sucker was going to get clean in my crap ass dishwasher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh sister.... I put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher! I mean EVERYTHING! Hate to admit siding with the hubby, but I do on this one!
I think this must be because all I have ever had was a crap ass dishwasher. What it comes down to, he puts it in the dishwasher so I end up washing it by hand after the rest of the dishes are marginally clean.
Mine is pretty new so everything goes in there. Mom REALLY hates it when I put my pots/pans in there, says the dryer will ruin the handles.... my response....
AAAAND?
Yeah, please. Screw the handles. Hell, if my dishwasher would clean the pots and pans, I'd throw them in too!
Post a Comment