In my quest to rewatch all the 80's shows the library has, I am up to Simon and Simon. My brother is responsible for my love of Rick and AJ (mmmmmm....AJ....) along with my deep knowledge of The Dukes of Hazzard, The A Team, Rip Tide, Magnum PI and Chips.
So far the score stands like this, Hart to Hart was fun to watch. Miami Vice is/was/always will be crap. Simon and Simon has a kick ass intro (once they ditched their original theme song which really kind of sucked) and I could watch AJ read the paper and be happy.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Ok lets talk about Magnum PI!! Now that is mmmmm factor!
Oh man, the one time I will thank god that a show was set in the 80's cause it doesn't get any better than seeing Magnum in the shortest, tightest shorts EVER.
I can't BELIEVE that you forgot to mention Remington Steele.
I did! Holy crap! Remington Steele. Mmmmm...Pierce Brosnan... What else did I forget? (And for the record, that was NOT a show my brother liked to watch.)
How about....
Moonlighting
Night Court
MASH
Cheers
Roseanne
St. Elsewhere
Scarecrow & Mrs. King
Gotta love the shorty shorts! MMM still today that man is H-O-T!!
I really did not watch Remington Steele, but Pierce Brosnan another piece of eye candy!
I thought of a few more shows I used to have to watch courtesy of my brother... The Fall Guy, Matt Houston, and TJ Hooker. Yes, TJ Hooker. William Shatner, Adrian Zmed and Heather Locklear as cops. My god, I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier....
Ok here is the ultimate brother watching show that I HATED!!! Texas Walker Ranger. Remember that one?
Oh man, I laughed my ASS off during Talladega Nights when Ricky Bobby's kids were introduced as Walker and Texas Ranger. So right up Rod's alley.
Nothing sucked more for me than having to watch The Incredible Hulk.
Did we mention the A Team.... stupid! but had to watch it!
Post a Comment