Baby girls just have so much more going on with hair than boys. I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I really do have to COMB her hair everyday or live with the ratty mess that she gets after sleeping. So in addition to the bed head excitement, I am offering up two more hair scenarios.
First up, Piggies! Hot weather hair for happenin' babies. Beads are optional, bow barrette a must.
And second, Static Hair. This is also known as "Slide Hair" because I get to witness the joys of static electricity on my children each and every time they go down a slide.
3 comments:
Those are some really cute pictures of Charlotte, especially the second one. What bright eyes!
I'm the guy who came to your house last summer to look at Eric's proposed basement work, not some Internet pedophile. I wanted to try to upload a picture of my daughter, but I don't think you can do that as a comment. Oh well.
Thanks for the shout out, Mike, and I did recognize your name. I would love to see the picture of your daughter - send it to Jen and have her forward it.
And I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the basement remodel - now almost a full year gone as Mike can attest to- is still not done.
Where did little baby C go? Looks so big with her piggies! So cute, I really miss her! :(
Post a Comment