Tuesday, October 03, 2006

rosie o'donnell, you vile temptress...

She got me to watch The View this morning in what was the most typical housewife morning I think I have ever had. While the baby was napping, I was folding laundry and watching tv. If only I had had some bon bons and valium I could have been straight out of the 60's, but I digress....

It was curiosity at first. Rosie and Barbara just didn't seem like a great match and what kept me watching after the first minute was the vague unease the rest of the ladies had chatting up the controversial issues of the day with Rosie. It was like they were just nervously waiting for Rosie to freak the fuck out and go all lesbian crusader on thier asses and sure enough thanks to the horrific school shooting yesterday the topic of guns came up and it got dicey. It was tense and it was entertaining. Honestly I was surprised I was still watching about 15 minutes later. Then it went to hell in a handbasket. She shot all of my good will to hell by totally pigging out during the final food segment. Seriously, she was barely waiting for the food to be cooked. Poor Joy almost got her hand forked for not moving fast enough out of Rosie's way...

PS. For those of you who watch Nip/Tuck, brace yourself for her appearance on the show. You are going to need a strong stomach for it...

No comments: