Thursday, August 31, 2006
what's that suspiciously warm fluid dripping on my arm???
That's what I am thinking as I am filling up the tea kettle for some much needed caffeine. I even go so far as to look up to see if there is a leak or at the faucet to see if I am causing it to spray. Then I realize the fluid on my arm is cloudy. Some might even call it milky. Milky?!?! Shit. Yup, I am leaking. Through the bra. Through the shirt. I knew that I should probably not be wearing this skirt just because I somehow managed to wriggle my way into it (and managed to sit without bursting the seams like a sausage on the grill) and now Karma has given me the definitive answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
umm--so was the shirt squishing the milk out? that's a little gross.
:)
It was really amazing to see cause the spot on the shirt wasn't any bigger than a dime. I think the fact that I was leaning slightly forward made the whole thing possible...
Post a Comment