My son has many laughs. Only one of them is genuine and a pleasure to hear and the rest signal Danger, Will Robinson. I love the real laugh but sadly, don't get to hear nearly as often as I do the totally forced and completely fake laugh. He has been perfecting that one from an early age when he realized that adults where laughing at something, but he didn't know what, and just didn't want to be the only one not laughing.
The one that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention at the moment is the crazy Daffy Duck laugh. The old school, annoying Daffy where he is laughing and bouncing all over the screen. That one is the signal that Charlotte needs help. Now.
He also has what I call the evil giggle. It usually comes out during play dates with younger children and signals that a time out is eminent.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He gets that loud fake laugh from his dad, you know. It's all Eric's fault.
Post a Comment