Monday, July 24, 2006

no f-ing way...

My quest to find a nursing bra that fits took me to Nordstroms yesterday. Normally not a Nordstroms' shopper, but at the moment I am desparate. Now, I expected to be wowed with a bra size when she fitted me, but seriously, a 34 F??? That's just f-ing ridiculous...

3 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

An F-cup? What does that stand for?

"Fucking huge-ass stripper tits" ?

"For chrissakes, I'd just like to bury my head in those sweet sweet knockers"?


And while I'm at it, have you noticed that Keira Knightly has no tits? What is her cup size? A- ?

dawn said...

"fucking in the way" is what it stands for...

Keira? Did you hear the one where she claimed to not be anorexic? Jesus, you could cut glass with her collar bone...

eM said...

F? Egads, woman!

mine are taming slightly--fit into a C the other day--yay!

i'm really hoping to go back to a b at some point. boobs are really obnoxious!