That's exactly what I am talking about. It isn't hurting her, but damn is it irritating to watch. Especially since it is coupled with his evil giggle...
And I see it has started already. I believe I told you specifically to leave well enough alone with the one child, but do you listen to your older and wiser sister? Learn from my mistakes? NOOOOOOOO
So, to rub it in a little more, it will only get worse b/c he will start doing things that do hurt her, at least a tiny bit. Then she will learn that no matter what he does if she only cries, mom or dad will come running and get mad at her older brother and she will get lots of hugs. Thereafter any little thing, like her brother blowing in her face, will trigger a bloodcurdling cry.
4 comments:
Yesterday he said that she was the best toy in the world. Right before he blew on her face to startle her.
That's exactly what I am talking about. It isn't hurting her, but damn is it irritating to watch. Especially since it is coupled with his evil giggle...
Well, he IS Eric's son.... :)
And I see it has started already. I believe I told you specifically to leave well enough alone with the one child, but do you listen to your older and wiser sister? Learn from my mistakes? NOOOOOOOO
So, to rub it in a little more, it will only get worse b/c he will start doing things that do hurt her, at least a tiny bit.
Then she will learn that no matter what he does if she only cries, mom or dad will come running and get mad at her older brother and she will get lots of hugs. Thereafter any little thing, like her brother blowing in her face, will trigger a bloodcurdling cry.
Post a Comment