Friday, September 30, 2005

when one is pregnant, one savors simple peasures when you can...

Why? Because for some reason everything you loved as a guilty pleasure (beer, wine, brie, coffee, sushi, etc, etc...) is now denied you or you simply have such a sudden aversion to it you would rather yack your guts out than indulge. For those yearning for motherhood, heed my warning, lots of it sucks. Sure, I would give a limb to my child and love him unconditionally, but that said, he still can drive me insane with rage on a daily basis.

At the moment I am getting perverse pleasure in the fact that I am wearing my Guiness t-shirt while visibly pregnant. No one can even see it and I will more than likely change before anyone dones, but I am still hanging on to the small joy I am getting out of it. And the sad thing is, this will probably be the most exciting part of my day...

No comments: