We are discussing looking at slides with our son at supper. In the middle of trying to explain to him what slides are, he decides he just wants an XBox and that we should buy one. So Eric, being a father, asks what he wants to sell so he can buy an XBox. Sebastian, being 4, offers to sell the slide projector.
Ba-dum-bum.
(After we had all recovered from our hysteria, the conversation continued until Sebastian asked if the slide projector had game controlls...)
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He should sell his legos to get an xbox.
I can't even imagine how Eric would take that....
Notice I said legoS. Take THAT, Eric!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
By the way, I am writing this in my OFFICE!!!! Fuck Yeah!!!
I can't wait to see the new office... I won't have to shush Sebastian and we can talk smack without having to whisper.
Wait a minute. Jen has an office?! Since when? That's not fair! My life sucks.
Having your own office is not as great as it sounds. For example, they still expect me to get my work done, not drop pudding-filled balloons out the window onto passers-by below.
Post a Comment