Saturday, January 24, 2009

tuning in tokyo

 
So, for Christmas my husband told me that he was MORE than happy to make a kitchen for our 2 yr old daughter. And, given the blizzard of the century rendering last minute Christmas gift buying impossible, I was MORE than willing to let him. Now, a month later, we have nearly the finished product and up until today I just didn't think it was possible to get any cuter. Then came the knobs.

Why 7 knobs for the oven? Apparently, according to my husband, it was always that way in the design. Dad logic deemed that if 4 knobs were good, then 7 knobs was better. I remain unconvinced...

6 comments:

Karla said...

Does she just Freaken love it!? So cute! Nice job Dad... to his defense... my stove could potentially have 7 knobs if each burner had its own knob.... sorry D.

dawn said...

She does love it but with only 2 burners, I am still not buying the knob logic. Will happily pass on the praise to E...

Jege (Jen) said...

Hey....where's the picture of Castle Kittystein?

dawn said...

We haven't gotten to it yet. The knobs were all we had time to put on this weekend but I am hoping the window gets done this week...

And Castle Kittystein? God that's a brilliant name!!!

Karla said...

What is Castle Kittystein?

dawn said...

Well, we/I decided Charlotte's kitchen needed a window above the sink. Of course then we had to decide what the view out the window would be. We went from a castle for a princess to a castle with kitties all over it. I promise to post a picture when we get it done...