Friday, January 16, 2009

hey, did you know that I have allergies this time of year?

No? Neither did I till SOMEONE ELSE POINTED IT OUT. Apparently, I am the last to know that tidbit. When I mentioned it to my husband he said, "Well of course you do. Why do you think I sent you that article on the air quality?"

I'd love to blame the holidays as my excuse for not picking up on this, but I don't know that there was enough alcohol consumed over the years to make up for the fact that a woman who lives 2000 miles away picked up my allergies before I did. But I'll still drink to the perceptiveness of my friends!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Allergic to what? Please do not say alcohol!?? I would still risk it and drink if that were the case for me....

dawn said...

Dear god - an allergy to alcohol would be my worst nightmare! I am guessing it is some crappy evergreen out here that is getting me. The last time we were home for Christmas Eric's brother had a tree that made me want to scratch my eyes out every time I was near it...