Tuesday, January 13, 2009

awards show mania aka holy crap micky rourke is creepy!

Ok, I admit it. I am a total GEEK for all things movie related. Therefore, the movie awards make me all tingly and happy. Especially when paired with alcohol. Suffice it to say, I watched the Golden Globe Awards - most of it anyway. I am not afraid to use the mute button on most acceptance speeches and am generally just trying to hone my snarkiness while watching.

That said, WTF Mickey Rourke?!? Somewhere Kim Basinger is freaking out that she did 9 and 1/2 Weeks and low those many sex scenes with him. Let's just be kind and say, he's not aging well.

In other Hollywood related news, I watched The Dark Knight. Though not my favorite, wow, Heath Ledger was AMAZING. (Hey, MK, did you hear that Heath Ledger died???)

Now I am just biding my time till the Oscars. On my beautiful new tv. PST.

No comments: