Miss Charlotte has a new game. A new way to find my very last nerve. It goes a little something like this:
Mama, is that broccoli?
No, it's broth.
Broccoli?
Broth.
Broccoli?
Broth.
Broccoli?
Broth.
Broccoli?
Broth.
And keep repeating for as long as I can stand it. Seriously, that girl could go all day. Me, after a minute I am ready to do the alien-pull-your-face-off-mama-doesn't-live-here-anymore thing and start brandishing kitchen implements...
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Here is how you handle that 2 options.
1. Ask... What did i just say. She will think about it and if she says broth you say i knew you were listening. if she says broccoli then you say yep.
2. Just walk away....
2 year olds are annoying and I am sure i will win in the category for the most annoying 2 year old.
Broth?
Broccoli?
Oh Charlotte...gotta love her 'tude. :)
I really kept going with it once just to see if she would ever give up. Nope. The patience of a saint is not necessarily a good thing in a 2 yr old...
Post a Comment