Ah yes. Snow.... Temps below freezing... Ice everywhere... It all brought back memories of the midwest but nothing served as a reminder of why I left like pulling out all my old wool sweaters. They are all HUGE. And BOXY. And even though they are incredibly WARM I am having a very hard time wearing them because every last one is really UNFLATTERING. Totally and completely. Unless I truly am a linebacker, in which case, they aren't so bad.
What really got me, in addition to the awesome sinus infection I have going on, was when my daughter started petting my hair with her mittens on. Yup, hello static! Nothing like having a halo of hair clinging to your mouth and chin to brighten the walk home from school.
On the up side, it's all an extra reason to break out the brandy on a daily basis. 3 cheers to winter!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment