Every year my mother-in-law, god bless her, gets me a weird (and oddly thoughtful) gift. I have a tree full of barbie christmas ornaments because I once made an off hand comment about liking barbies when I was a kid. I got an old (like a decade past the original printing) Martha Stewart entertaining book one year. This year, I got paper dolls of actresses because she knows I like movies. I am honestly never sure how she continues to top herself year after year, but she never disappoints me...
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
the mother-in-law lame gift for 2007
Every year my mother-in-law, god bless her, gets me a weird (and oddly thoughtful) gift. I have a tree full of barbie christmas ornaments because I once made an off hand comment about liking barbies when I was a kid. I got an old (like a decade past the original printing) Martha Stewart entertaining book one year. This year, I got paper dolls of actresses because she knows I like movies. I am honestly never sure how she continues to top herself year after year, but she never disappoints me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
God bless the mother in law chips belong in a bowl! Wonder where she finds those items? I know I have never seen paper dolls of actresses.
Oh man. It never ends. I honestly believe the problem all starts with the fact that she didn't raise a girl.
That's actually pretty sweet. You should copy MOST of what you wrote here for her thank you card. I would like that kind of present.
Post a Comment