Ok, let me preface by saying that my husband, I am sure, would be HORRIFIED if he knew I was blogging this. But since it has literally taken up the last week of my life with laundry, I can't deny a post.
My son has/had lice. Thankfully we caught it relatively early and I don't think we passed it along to anyone (including immediate family members) but MY GOD, it's amazing how much a few very small bugs will fuck up a week. And will continue to fuck up the next 2 or 3 weeks as we check, recheck, double check and boil everything boilable.
I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas although I really won't know since I am quarantined so as not to even possibly infect anyone else. Drink up for me cause god knows I will be drinking here in between loads of laundry...
Happy Holidays!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment