Thursday, June 22, 2006

what happens in fargo, stays in fargo

Also know as "Pulling a Paul. " My husband helped his brother move yesterday. The short version? His brother ran out of gas on the way. In the uhaul. Just before the exit for their city.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Jen,
I told Paul about how you said that you never really got out your "real" winter coat when living in Iowa....And about the day when it was going to get up to 10 below, so your dad thought you better drive back to college then. Ah, tales of No. Dak. That's all I need to hear to know it's not for me.

Jege (Jen) said...

Heh-heh...I've got plenty more horror stories where that came from. Only problem is, in the last 10 years or so, Nodak has been in an unnaturally "warm" snap when it comes to winters. My parents keep talking about how "it just hasn't been anywhere near as cold as it was when you girls were little". So basically, it will be 20 degrees when it should really be NEGATIVE 20.