Tuesday, June 20, 2006

oh for evermore!

Yes, I just came back from having coffee with some lovely Minnesotan Lutheran ladies. You betcha. We prayed before we had our homemade angel food cake (with almond paste added) and good christian conversation was had by all. And tonight, to counteract all that fellowship, I am hoping to drink and curse with some good Leinenkugel's beer. That, my friends, is vacation at the inlaws. This is most certainly true...

4 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

Amen, sister. You should also rent "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" to go with that beer and cursing. you shan't be sorry.

dawn said...

I am on the list for it at the library and if I am a lucky girl, it will be waiting for me when I get back from vacation. Can you go wrong with Val and Robert???

Lisa said...

And by coffee, I'm sure you mean, Folgers with CoffeeMate. You have to pray before that? ugh.

dawn said...

Well of course! It has flavor crystals!