Sunday, February 15, 2009

bring me the head of barbie!


My daughter, god love her, decided last night in a haze of apple juice, chocolate and post-valentine's party madness that she needed to go to sleep with a barbie. ALL NIGHT LONG I heard her shouting randomly. Whatever she was dreaming about, it had her all hopped up.

Then, sometime before 7 this morning I hear her shouting again, fully awake, about how she needs a head. She needs help. Her barbie needs a head. When I finally decided I couldn't take it any more and got up, I found her laying in bed next to a headless barbie. 10 hours later I finally found the head. I still can't tell you what that girl dreamed about, but if it was bad enough for her to rip the head off a barbie, I am keeping her out of my bed...

2 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

I shudder in anticipation of her teenage years.... :)

Karla said...

Wait for PMS to hit! OY! Or when her first boyfriend breaks up with her.... yikes.